POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : mesh2 in csg : Re: mesh2 in csg Server Time
9 Aug 2024 21:22:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: mesh2 in csg
From: Nathan Kopp
Date: 7 May 2000 14:32:59
Message: <3915b6db@news.povray.org>
Try adding something like this to your mesh object:
inside_vector <0, 0, 1>

In MegaPov, this will instruct MegaPov to treat this as a solid mesh.  Be
aware that the algorithm that computes mesh insidedness is flawed, but it
does work most of the time.  Read the docs (section 5.3) for more
information.

-Nathan

ryan constantine <rco### [at] yahoocom> wrote...