POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PLC: Made in POV-Ray or not ? : Re: PLC: Made in POV-Ray or not ? Server Time
8 May 2024 17:54:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PLC: Made in POV-Ray or not ?
From: Rune
Date: 6 May 2000 16:58:59
Message: <39148793@news.povray.org>
"Ken" wrote:
> Rune wrote:
> > Must the logo be made with POV-Ray?
> > (yes or no)
>
> That is a loaded question and I refuse
> to answer it.

Exactly why is it a loaded question? How could I put the question so it
isn't a loaded question?

> I have seen no one argue that it MUST
> be made with POV-Ray

I tried to make a conclusion, but people made a lot of replies and they
didn't state clearly if it was objections or not. I want to have things set
straight, so what could I do?

> Even the POV-Team is willing to accept a
> logo made outside of POV-Ray if you
> re-read their reply you will see that.

The POV-Team also said that the management of the competition is the sole
responsibility of the POV-Ray user community and its organizers. That's why
we are having these discussions. The POV-Team have set a few outer limits
only.

Greetings,

Rune

---
Updated April 25: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
Containing 3D images, stereograms, tutorials,