POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Hamapatch zip file 147Kbu - eng_hamapatch2.zip [1/1] : Re: Hamapatch zip file 147Kbu - eng_hamapatch2.zip [1/1] Server Time
29 Jun 2024 01:56:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hamapatch zip file 147Kbu - eng_hamapatch2.zip [1/1]
From: PixelDust
Date: 5 May 2000 13:37:40
Message: <391306e4@news.povray.org>
Thanks for posting this, Jamie!  Seems like a worthy successor to sPatch.  I
couldn't figure out how to draw a spline at first - I'd click on the "add
point" tool and nothing would happen.  I found out you have to press the
"New" button over on the right side, and then you can draw your splines.

Hope there will be an English help file soon... !

--
PixelDust
Remove "NOSPAM." to reply (include the period)