POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : How to Get Non-Standart Characters in Truetype Fonts? : Re: How to Get Non-Standart Characters in Truetype Fonts? Server Time
6 Oct 2024 03:46:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to Get Non-Standart Characters in Truetype Fonts?
From: Fabian BRAU
Date: 5 May 2000 02:16:54
Message: <3912674A.D88737F6@umh.ac.be>
Another solution could be to use elefont (http://www.armanisoft.ch/).
You can export all the text (or just the letter you need) into
dxf, after you convert it into inc (mesh) with crossroad
(http://www.europa.com/~keithr/crossroads/) or 3Dwin
(http://www.stmuc.com/thbaier/). Mesh are really (really!) faster
to render :). I hope that elefont can handle your rebel characters :).

Fabian.