POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : is it true ??? : Re: is it true ??? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 03:25:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: is it true ???
From: Jan Walzer
Date: 4 May 2000 19:24:42
Message: <391206ba@news.povray.org>
Thomas Willhalm <tho### [at] willhalmde> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
qqm### [at] schlattfmiuni-konstanzde...
> Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> writes:

> > > Hmmm .. seems your link it not what it is ought to be ...
> > > There are some inc-files, but no link to the sources for Sun ...
> >
> > My link is everything it is supposed to be. The problem appears to be
> > with MSIE . The download appears in Netscape but when I checked the
> > page in Explorer the bottom of the page is missing. The direct link
> > to the download is listed below if you want to give that a try -
>
> I have corrected some minor HTML errors on this page. Please write me,
> if there are still problems. (It now works fine for a colleague who uses
> M$ Internet Explorer.)
>
> Thomas
I think it will work now with this link ...

Of course ... After configuring the makefile the Sources compiled fine, and
I had no further problems to use it ..

I wrote a shellscript to use the multiprocessors for tracing an animation ..
My first try made my Root angry ... I started 50 processes at the same time
(Load average up to 42.3) ...
The I did some changes, and I'll hope it will not run more than 10 processes
A first try with an animation in a low-res worked fine but I'll see what
will happen in High-res ...

OK ... Thanks again ... so far my report ...
If there are some better suggestions for this I'll be happy to hear from ...

CU