POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Hamapatch zip file 147Kbu - eng_hamapatch2.zip [1/1] : Re: Hamapatch zip file 147Kbu - eng_hamapatch2.zip [1/1] Server Time
29 Jun 2024 02:22:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hamapatch zip file 147Kbu - eng_hamapatch2.zip [1/1]
From: Wernbowl
Date: 4 May 2000 03:24:52
Message: <39114295.55836F45@zdnetonebox.com>
um,  Save isn't working as he hasn't yet worked out the hamaPatch native
file format. Just use export(yeah, I know, you can't save *everything*
this way, but it is a pre-release). I'm also compiling a text file to
explain the keyboard shortcuts, I'll post it here when finished:)

Phil Clute wrote:

> Looks like "save" isn't working right either, now that's a problem.
> I also had something weird happen while rotating a box, it squished
> like a 2D object, as though my box were just an image on a plane.

that would be a result of having one of the axis constraints
active(X,Y,Z).