POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Hall of Fame : Re: Hall of Fame Server Time
10 Aug 2024 03:17:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hall of Fame
From: Charles Fusner
Date: 3 May 2000 16:57:25
Message: <39109373.30BF7914@enter.net>
Francois Labreque wrote:
> > FYI, I am currently hard at work on two POV projects that should net me some $$.
> > Of course, in my miserable povery any money is good money, and since I can't

> Povery? - the state someone is when POVing for too long?

Nah, it's from that famous quote in Shakespeare's "Spherelet"

"Get thee to a povery! Why wouldst thou be a miscalculator of rays?
 To a povery, go!  Or if thou must needs render, I give thee
 this plague for thy source file: Be thou precise as strumian,
 as accurate as floating point, thou shalt not avoid aliasing.
 We are meshes, all of us, trust none of us! To a povery, go!"