POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Hall of Fame : Re: Hall of Fame Server Time
10 Aug 2024 03:19:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hall of Fame
From: TonyB
Date: 3 May 2000 10:31:43
Message: <3910384f@news.povray.org>
>FYI, I am currently hard at work on two POV projects that should net me
some $$.

I never said you couldn't make a few bucks with it. I have made a little
money (OK, $10) with POV. What I said is that serious 3D graphics work, esp.
in the movie industry relies on expensive programs such as Max. It's not our
fault, things have always been like that.

>Of course, in my miserable poverty any money is good money, and since I

:)

can get my hands on to buy that Playstation 2 when I comes out. :D