POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Poet3-D Animation Software : Poet3-D Animation Software Server Time
6 Oct 2024 03:53:05 EDT (-0400)
  Poet3-D Animation Software
From: Eric Wessels
Date: 2 May 2000 19:22:06
Message: <390f631e@news.povray.org>
Hello,

My name is Eric Wessels. I recently released a piece of software, Poet3-D,
as freeware. It is designed to provide a real-time textured OpenGL playback
of scenes consisting of articulated figures (humans) and primitives. It is
designed to be an interactive front-end that exports to Pov-Ray.

Anyway, I'm a college professor and I wrote the package for an Animation
class I taught this spring. So far, I've recieved 1200+ hits on the site but
not one e-mail response! I'm currently trying to decide whether to flesh-out
the GUI and functionality of this alpha software or put it on the garbage
heap.

If anyone could try it out and give me some info I would appreciate it. The
URL for the software is http://home.winsocket.com/~dreamsir/p3d.htm

I can be contacted at poe### [at] xoommailcom or ewe### [at] erolscom. I have more
confidence in the latter e-mail address.

If someone could give me some feedback on the software, I would greatly
appreciate it.

Sincere thanks,
Eric