POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PLC: General qualities of the logo. : Re: PLC: General qualities of the logo. Server Time
30 Apr 2024 20:32:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PLC: General qualities of the logo.
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 2 May 2000 16:50:04
Message: <390f3f7c$1@news.povray.org>
"Rune" <run### [at] inamecom> wrote :

> May I take note that you almost agree with the description I made?

    Sure, and the "Almost" part is the part where you say "2D". In the past,
perhaps a flat logo was all they could do, but I think that we should be
able to think in 3D now. I can understand if "experts" aren't 3D ready, but
I am.

    One of the best logos, for the most classy product in the world, for
almost a hundred years, has been 3D. Can you guess what I am thinking of?