POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PLC: General qualities of the logo. : Re: PLC: General qualities of the logo. Server Time
21 May 2024 21:03:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PLC: General qualities of the logo.
From: Rune
Date: 2 May 2000 16:29:29
Message: <390f3aa9@news.povray.org>
"Bill DeWitt" wrote:
> "Rune" wrote :
> > All the experts agree that a
> > good logo is a simple piece of 2D
> > graphics consisting of a few colors
> > only, and it must work in just black
> > and white too. Since we want to find
> > a good logo for POV-Ray, the
> > submitted logos should follow these
> > criteria.
>
> Then why are we even discussing the
> general qualities of a Logo if you
> have already consulted the "experts"
> and they have delimited what we can do?

I haven't. What I wrote was just my point of view.

I think it is valid to use the opinions of experts as a part of an argument,
because usually experts know what they're doing.

But it was just an argument, just my opinion. In the future I must remember
always to make that clear, I guess...

May I take note that you almost agree with the description I made?

Greetings,

Rune

---
Updated April 25: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
Containing 3D images, stereograms, tutorials,