POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PLC: General qualities of the logo. : Re: PLC: General qualities of the logo. Server Time
21 May 2024 16:17:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PLC: General qualities of the logo.
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 2 May 2000 15:30:27
Message: <390f2cd3@news.povray.org>
"Rune" <run### [at] inamecom> wrote :

> All the experts agree that a
> good logo is a simple piece of 2D graphics consisting of a few colors
only,
> and it must work in just black and white too. Since we want to find a good
> logo for POV-Ray, the submitted logos should follow these criteria.

    Then why are we even discussing the general qualities of a Logo if you
have already consulted the "experts" and they have delimited what we can do?
I happen to almost agree with your description, but I don't feel obligated
to do things the way they have always been done just because someone says
that it would be better that way...