POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POVLOGO : Re: POVLOGO Server Time
10 Aug 2024 03:17:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POVLOGO
From: Rune
Date: 2 May 2000 13:31:03
Message: <390f10d7@news.povray.org>
"TonyB" wrote:
> I've actually been trying to convert my
> logo from AI to POV using EPS2POV, through
> Chris Huff. We've yet to be successful.
> It doesn't seem to like the EPS that
> Illustrator outputs. :(

That is a shame. I don't have Illustrator, but I would presume that it keeps
the data of the points of the graphics in some way, and that you should be
able to subtract the data in some way. Heh, easy to say for me who don't
have the program, and isn't a programmer...

> We shouldn't fight over which program
> creates the logo, so long as it fits
> POV-Ray, and represents it as it deserves
> to be represented.

Exactly. :-)

Greetings,

Rune

---
Updated April 25: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
Containing 3D images, stereograms, tutorials,