POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POVLOGO : Re: POVLOGO Server Time
10 Aug 2024 03:25:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POVLOGO
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 1 May 2000 18:42:05
Message: <390e083d@news.povray.org>
"Rune" <run### [at] inamecom> wrote :

> Please make me an exact copy of logo 12!

    Making an exact copy is much harder than making one to begin with. I
made one close enough, at least the birdwing part. It was easy. The rest
might take me an hour or so but I won't do it because I have better things
to do, but I hope you can see that it is not all that hard.

    The hardest part is thinking up a logo, after that, POV-Ray should be
able to do it. I agree that it doesn't -have- to be the tool of choice for a
good logo, but it -can- be so why not?