POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POVLOGO : Re: POVLOGO Server Time
10 Aug 2024 03:17:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POVLOGO
From: Rune
Date: 1 May 2000 16:17:25
Message: <390de655@news.povray.org>
"Warp" wrote:
> Rune wrote:
> : why logos(!) should have been
> : created with povray?

I was quoting somebody else, but never mind.

> What does it tell about a rendering
> program the fact that even its logo
> is not possible to make with it?

That the rendering program is made for rendering 3D graphics with, but not
specifically 2D logos?

I personally create all my logos in POV-Ray, but that doesn't mean I think
everybody else should too.

I actually tried recreating vaihtoehto's logo in POV-Ray using mainly a
prism object but it was extremely difficult to get it just right. That is
probably much easier in a program made for the purpose of 2D graphics.

Greetings,

Rune

---
Updated April 25: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
Containing 3D images, stereograms, tutorials,