POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POVLOGO : Re: POVLOGO Server Time
9 Aug 2024 21:20:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POVLOGO
From: TonyB
Date: 1 May 2000 13:33:05
Message: <390dbfd1@news.povray.org>
I've actually been trying to convert my logo from AI to POV using EPS2POV,
through Chris Huff. We've yet to be successful. It doesn't seem to like the
EPS that Illustrator outputs. :(

Basically, what I was going to try to prove is that Illustrator and POV are
very compatible, and that there shouldn't be any problem in making the logo
in Illustrator and then presenting it with POV in a nice 3D fashion, with
colored lights, and media, and all that jazz. See? I was trying to shut up
all those people who complained. We shouldn't fight over which program
creates the logo, so long as it fits POV-Ray, and represents it as it
deserves to be represented. Those are my 2c, anyway. Thank you.