POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : modeller vs. hand coding... : Re: modeller vs. hand coding... Server Time
10 Aug 2024 05:19:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: modeller vs. hand coding...
From: Mike Weber
Date: 1 May 2000 12:45:27
Message: <390db4a7$1@news.povray.org>
I just started a new animation project and I decided to do it by hand.  Its
an animation - and the Moray anim plug-in doesn't provide the right type of
movement for my object - so - I switch tools depending on what I need.

--
Mike

wk: mik### [at] pyxiscom  www.pyxis.com
hm: mwe### [at] sciticom  www.geocities.com/mikepweber