POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PLC: General qualities of the logo. : Re: PLC: General qualities of the logo. Server Time
19 May 2024 08:13:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PLC: General qualities of the logo.
From: Rune
Date: 1 May 2000 12:10:42
Message: <390dac82@news.povray.org>
"Fabien Mosen" wrote:
> Ken wrote:
> > A logo for POV-Ray demands a high level
> > of craftsmanship. Simplicity may sell
> > gas and oil but not POV-Ray.
>
> That's why we need a more general approach,
> that could declinate into either simple
> or complex things, following the needs.
> A global design could lead to logos,
> icons, splash screens, mousepads, t-shirts,
> CD's, soap, ...

I agree that we need a general approach, that could be made into into both
simple and complex things, following the needs. I think the best way to do
this would be to have people submit simple logos. A simple logo can always
be made more detailed, while it is not so easy the other way.

Greetings,

Rune

---
Updated April 25: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
Containing 3D images, stereograms, tutorials,