POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Penrose tilings : Re: Penrose tilings Server Time
9 Aug 2024 21:22:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Penrose tilings
From: Erick
Date: 30 Apr 2000 16:59:14
Message: <390c9ea2@news.povray.org>
My God, John, I feel so stupid. Last week, I browsed through the IRTC files
(on the cd, supporting the good cause!) and I didn't notice your wonderful
animation.

Thanks everybody for the handy tips. The Japanese page looks good (though I
too have some trouble understanding the lingo).

Meanwhile, I spent too many hours calculting vectors and rotations and
putting the tiles one by one  in a frame.

Erick

John VanSickle <van### [at] erolscom> schreef in berichtnieuws
390B5E3E.A2BEF034@erols.com...