POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Hall of Fame : Re: Hall of Fame Server Time
10 Aug 2024 05:14:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hall of Fame
From: Josh English
Date: 2 May 2000 14:33:18
Message: <390F1F6A.46C46823@spiritone.com>
Well, they did add links to a few images in the IRTC on the main page of
the povray web site. It seems to me that the IRTC acts as a kind of Hall
of Fame. I think that the POV-Ray website should link to the really good
IRTC entries that are made in POV-Ray.
As a matter of who decides, the POV-Ray development team has the final
choice, but I think that people should encouraged to send in their non
IRTC entries to be considered. (Yes, that means HE and Gilles should
just send in their hard drives. ; ) )

I also realize that this is a bit more work for the developers. Maybe
the TAG team can manage the new hall of fame, or perhaps they will ask
for volunteers, which of course I would volunteer for.

Josh

--
Josh English
eng### [at] spiritonecom