POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Hall of Fame : Re: OT: Re: Hall of Fame Server Time
10 Aug 2024 05:22:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: OT: Re: Hall of Fame
From: Phil Clute
Date: 2 May 2000 12:36:27
Message: <390F04BE.CDC6788A@tiac.net>
Right after I posted I went to see the entries...
Yikes!
I do agree with Tony about the fire hydrant, although I can't
quite figure out why it bothers me. I think because everything
else looks soo real, it looks a bit CG(imagine that).
As for the crow Tony...That'a just a baby, I've seen crows around
here that look like black cats with wings. :)
--
Phil
...coffee?...yes please! extra sugar,extra cream...Thank you.