POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PLC: General qualities of the logo. : Re: PLC: General qualities of the logo. Server Time
19 May 2024 07:02:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PLC: General qualities of the logo.
From: Fabien Hénon
Date: 1 May 2000 17:22:11
Message: <390DF557.F04FBD17@club-internet.fr>
This may complmicate things a bit, but why not propose two versions of the
logo :

One meant for the icons and the very low resolution. ( up to 32 x 32) with
only the symbol or whatever representing POV (no lettering or anything else)

The other one, in a higher resolution, with the 'symbol', the lettering, and a
few effects.

There are many examples of two sized-versions in the 'logo world' out there (
IE5, Netscape, Winzip, Sounf Forge, Xgedit95 ...)

I'll post these examples in p.b.i )