POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POVLOGO : Re: POVLOGO Server Time
9 Aug 2024 21:16:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POVLOGO
From: Fabien Hénon
Date: 1 May 2000 14:39:38
Message: <390DCF3D.F2B61915@club-internet.fr>
At first, I thought that a POV logo has definitely to be made with POV.
But as a logo is either a 2D or a 3D image, it would be too limiting.

It would be an impossible task to show all the possibilities of POV in a single
LOGO.

In the 2D image case, it would be too limiting to use only POV.
POV is a great renderer, but how many of us only use it to create a scene.
Personnaly I use several tools to build a complete object ( let alone a complete
scene)

Now that I think of it, may be that I should post this in the general NG