POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Link to Several of my Animations : Link to Several of my Animations Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:32:54 EDT (-0400)
  Link to Several of my Animations
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 28 Apr 2000 14:56:09
Message: <3909dec9@news.povray.org>
Hi everyone.  Just wanted to post here that a final (well, you know)
rendition of the Tornado is on it's way and should be done approximately 14 hours
from now (taking 30 hours maybe).
In the meantime I have the first 49 frames put together into a Mpeg at:
 http://members.aol.com/persistenceofv/anims.htm
If you have seen this before it's looking much better I think, so thanks to a few
people
:-)
I'm only going to have it loop nice as possible instead of move around too much
and this one already looks pretty much like what the final result will except it's not
looping yet.
I tried what Rick [Kitty5] has said and viewed it full screen and it's not such a bad
way
to play animations I guess.  Went from 240X180 expanded up to 1152X864 so I do
have to get away from the monitor.
Since on the subject of Mpeg animations, I noticed I had jerky frames when using
VideoMach 2 and very smooth animations made from Cmpeg.  Anyone know about
that?  I thought it could be a data rate thing or something but I haven't figured it
out;
I used Mpeg-1 standard and the other rates only hasten the animation.
VM2 has much less artifacting though.

Bob
--
omniVerse http://users.aol.com/persistenceofv/all.htm