POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Anyone seen HE Days' IRTC anim? : Re: Anyone seen HE Days' IRTC anim? Server Time
9 Aug 2024 21:16:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Anyone seen HE Days' IRTC anim?
From: ddombrow
Date: 28 Apr 2000 00:09:05
Message: <39090ee1@news.povray.org>
You reffering to "Traffic"? I agree that it is quite impressive, probably
one of the coolest things I've seen done with POV. It was a nice choice of
soundtrack too, but the music actually came from a very cool but sadly now
defunct christian band known as PFR
(Pray for Rain). Am slightly wondering whether this use is lawful, since
even though broken up their albums are still sold.

--
Dan D.

"Through the Eye of a Needle"
http://fbox.vt.edu/D/ddombrow/