POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : modeller vs. hand coding... : modeller vs. hand coding... Server Time
9 Aug 2024 23:25:25 EDT (-0400)
  modeller vs. hand coding...
From: Mike Weber
Date: 25 Apr 2000 00:32:01
Message: <39051fc1@news.povray.org>
A few weeks ago there was discussion as to what method was better to
construct a POV scene: using a modeller such as Moray or doing it by
straight POV text.  I came up with an idea for an object/scene as a base:
the Pillsbury Doughboy - so who can model the best doughboy with Moray (or
other modeller) and who can do the best with straight POV text?  I'm curious
to see if anyone is up to the challenge....

Mike

--
mwe### [at] sciticom
www.geocities.com/mikepweber