POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Fonts and Raytracing : Re: Fonts and Raytracing Server Time
9 Aug 2024 23:30:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fonts and Raytracing
From: Simen Kvaal
Date: 24 Apr 2000 19:23:44
Message: <3904d780@news.povray.org>
Heh... I'm kinda into this type-design thingy myself. If anyone is
interested ... look at http://www.uio.no/~simenkv/fonts.htm . I have only
uploaded this one, in fact some months ago, but have three new fonts almost
ready for output... This font is supposed to be blocky; kinda like
wip3out/techno-style, and they all are kinda 3d-friendly too, if you see
what I mean... (Tey won't mess up your image when they get perspective
distortions...)

Ah, and yes, the Springfiled Elementary picture was good! :)

Simen.

TonyB skrev i meldingen <38fa0cf5@news.povray.org>...