POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I need a little math help : Re: I need a little math help Server Time
9 Aug 2024 23:23:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I need a little math help
From: Pascal Baillehache
Date: 23 Apr 2000 23:38:51
Message: <3903c1cb@news.povray.org>
I'm not sure to have well understood what's your problem in what you say,
but the polar coordinates of a point in a plane are
x = radius*cos(angle)
y = radius*sin(angle)
where angle is the angle beetwin the x-axis and the line from the origin and
your point, and radius, the distance from the origin to the origin
hoping it'll help you in any way

Baillp

3903B99A.B95AB357@tiac.net...