POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray Logo Competition - Vote Here ! : Re: POV-Ray Logo Competition - Vote Here ! Server Time
3 May 2024 05:54:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray Logo Competition - Vote Here !
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 23 Apr 2000 07:21:47
Message: <3902dccb@news.povray.org>
"Rune" <run### [at] inamecom> wrote in message news:3902d02e@news.povray.org...
| Now, if we just all try to be nice, then there shouldn't be a problem.

I liked seeing that line.  Don't know exactly why.  Just do.  My subconscious sarcasm
rears it's ugly head.
Well about the "suck" (gasp!) comment, I think the obvious thing is how there tends to
be
the desire to get constructive criticism instead of one-word utterances.  That makes a
lot
of difference in how an opinion is perceived.  Wish I had more ability to do that (no,
not
the utterances!), although I often wonder if anyone hates to hear how something could
or
should be done since it's their efforts to begin with and not my own.
Anyway, again, I liked that line as I have said.

 :-)

Bob