POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New logo competition? : Re: New logo competition? Server Time
29 Apr 2024 12:19:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New logo competition?
From: Rune
Date: 23 Apr 2000 06:28:00
Message: <3902d030@news.povray.org>
"Franks" wrote:
> I think that the current competition
> does not allow enough time for the
> devlopment of the logos.

> There should be a new one.

I agree, there's just this thing that bugs me:

Over 30 persons have voted in the first competition.

So far only 6 persons have said that they think a new competition should be
made (that's me included).

Is that enough basis deciding that we should actually make it?

I hope more people will reply...

Greetings,

Rune

---
Updated March 15: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
Containing 3D images, stereograms, tutorials,