POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New logo competition? : Re: New logo competition? Server Time
26 Apr 2024 18:27:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New logo competition?
From: Rune
Date: 22 Apr 2000 11:14:57
Message: <3901c1f1@news.povray.org>
"Bob Hughes" wrote:
> It seems many more people have become aware of
> this since the beginning and perhaps, just
> perhaps, others would now like to try to create
> a POV logo too.  Maybe this first round could
> be thought of as a trial run and a bit of
> advertisement.

I agree, but I would like to know how many others agree too.

> I keep referring to it as a "contest" but I'm not qualified to say.

What excactly is the difference between a contest and a competition?
I have never really learned it. Contest may be a more correct word.

Greetings,

Rune

---
Updated March 15: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
Containing 3D images, stereograms, tutorials,