POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Rendering Skies In POV-Ray : Re: Rendering Skies In POV-Ray Server Time
9 Aug 2024 23:28:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rendering Skies In POV-Ray
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 22 Apr 2000 08:48:44
Message: <39019fac@news.povray.org>
"Sven-Erik Andersen" <sea### [at] mailcitycom> wrote :

> Also remove the file: bit that Outlook loves to put in front of the
> comment tag //.

    I hate that! I have found that one of two fixes will help others if I
post scene code. Either make sure there is a space between the // and the
surrounding words, or use three ///s. I have taken to using three slashes in
all my code just in case.

file://won't work ( that -was- just two slashes...)
// works
///works

    One of the "conveniences" that MS helps us with...