POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Hi All : Re: Hi All Server Time
10 Aug 2024 05:18:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hi All
From: Rick [Kitty5]
Date: 19 Apr 2000 08:38:31
Message: <38fda8c7$1@news.povray.org>
> I've just purchased a new computer and already it's giving me email /news
> problems. So I apologise in advance for any crazy posts that may appear
> here!

has anyone ever noticed that new hardware always screws about for a few
months before it beds itself down, and start working properly..?

my brother has just built a K7 Geforce based monster (over 100fps in Q3 the
git), but the amount of times it has shot itself in the space of 2 weeks is
unreal, and after installing windows for about the seventh time it finally
seems to be working right.!

also has anyone ever noticed that the quality of ppl's pov work dramatically
goes up as soon as they don't have to wait as long for there renders to
complete?

Rick