POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Rendering Skies In POV-Ray : Re: Rendering Skies In POV-Ray Server Time
9 Aug 2024 23:24:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rendering Skies In POV-Ray
From: Mike Weber
Date: 18 Apr 2000 18:40:00
Message: <38fce440@news.povray.org>
Here is a very simple start:

camera {location<0,.1,0> look_at<0,0,10000>}
light_source{<0,1000,0> rgb<1,1,1>}

file://earth
sphere {<0,0,0>, 1000 pigment{rgb<.35,.35,0>} translate <0,-1000,0>}

file://sky
sphere {<0,0,0>, 100000 pigment{rgbf<.8,.8,.8,.25>} hollow}

--
Mike

wk: mik### [at] pyxiscom  www.pyxis.com
hm: mwe### [at] sciticom  www.geocities.com/mikepweber