POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray Logo Competition - Vote Here ! : Re: POV-Ray Logo Competition - Vote Here ! Server Time
17 May 2024 17:58:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray Logo Competition - Vote Here !
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 18 Apr 2000 03:44:23
Message: <38fc1257@news.povray.org>
Now now guys, I'm sure Ryan was just expressing his opinion as was I too.  I
never could think of a POV logo so I didn't even try.  I was really not saying
they were bad choices, I must emphasize that.  But the really good ones were
just simply not fitting my idea of a POV logo/icon.
I still like #6 best because of the implied text and 3D but some others would
probably do for that as well.  Okay so everyone using POV-Ray was invited to
vote, good judges or not  :-)

Bob