POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray Logo Competition - Vote Here ! : Re: POV-Ray Logo Competition - Vote Here ! Server Time
17 May 2024 16:34:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray Logo Competition - Vote Here !
From: Rune
Date: 17 Apr 2000 18:58:52
Message: <38fb972c@news.povray.org>
"ryan constantine" wrote:
> i think they all suck. i agree with bob's comment
> that these logos don't show what pov can do. i
> think a logo should. were any of them even done
> with pov? they could've been done in paint shop
> pro so far as i can tell.

Well, I could begin to tell you the rules of the competition, so you might
understand that it is limited how complicated the logos can be, and I could
inform you that many of the logos were actually made in POV-Ray, but I won't
do all that, because I think Bill DeWitt's comment says it all:

I don't see your entry...

Rune

---
Updated March 15: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
Containing 3D images, stereograms, tutorials,