POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray Logo Competition - Vote Here ! : Re: POV-Ray Logo Competition - Vote Here ! Server Time
26 Apr 2024 22:06:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray Logo Competition - Vote Here !
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 16 Apr 2000 20:02:31
Message: <38fa5497@news.povray.org>
1 st priority: logo _6_

The choices are good but I have a major problem with them in that they are best
as a stylization of a logo yet I can't pick out the ones I think are real good
as also being real good for a POV-Ray logo.  Sorry, hope you all understand my
meaning here.
Well, let me explain anyway.  The reflective sphere over checkered plane still
almost seems the choice although it's the thing probably least wanted so that
there is a change.  Then the more artistic ones are lacking in suitable
connection with the workings of POV in my opinion.  The in-between kind make the
most sense based on that idea and still they don't quite fit what I could
truthfully say would make a good logo.
Either all that or I'm just befuddled or whatever...   :-)
Please take no offense at my viewpoint anyone.

Bob