POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : ANNOUNCE: final version CMPG63M ATT: Ken : ANNOUNCE: final version CMPG63M ATT: Ken Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:21:43 EDT (-0400)
  ANNOUNCE: final version CMPG63M ATT: Ken
From: Sander
Date: 12 Apr 2000 16:31:28
Message: <38f4dd20$1@news.povray.org>
This is as far as I go: the Help is pretty comprehensive and, apart from
that, I haven't heard of any bugs, yet :-)

Ken: you could consider the "... still under development ..." part in your
link as to be replaced with something that indicates the more final
character of the program.

======
I am going to do some more POV-ing, now.

--
Regards,
Sander