POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POVRAY.ORG Links Page Changes : Re: POVRAY.ORG Links Page Changes Server Time
10 Aug 2024 01:21:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POVRAY.ORG Links Page Changes
From: Mike Weber
Date: 5 Apr 2000 10:33:36
Message: <38eb4ec0$1@news.povray.org>
Speaking of links, and new links.  When I think I found something of
interest and new to me, I think, hmmm.... should I submit this one to the
povray.org links page?  Naaa, its probably already there.  But if I do, I
don't want to bother Ken with a duplicate link.  Any comments Ken?

--
Mike

wk: mik### [at] pyxiscom  www.pyxis.com
hm: mwe### [at] sciticom  www.geocities.com/mikepweber