POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Another Links Page Question : Re: Another Links Page Question Server Time
10 Aug 2024 01:24:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another Links Page Question
From: sighmoan
Date: 1 Apr 2000 11:29:11
Message: <38e623d7$1@news.povray.org>
news:38E5A34F.A2192F80@pacbell.net...

> I don't know how often or how regularly you people check for new
> additions to the site and you may be missing out on some great new
> resources to explore.

I usually check once or twice a week, but an announcement would be very
welcome. In fact, I just finished looking through the new additions;
unfortunately, the XTC listing is a little premature--the page says that the
modeller isn't yet ready for download. A couple of the other more
promising-looking pages gave error messages. I have a feeling these were the
links submitted to you, by people unaware of your prodigious speed and
energy. Thanks for all, Ken.

> If you people want it let me know, if not...

...siddown and shuddup, eh? :)

--
sigh-sig [ http://www.homestead.com/siandabi/files/siandabi.html ]