POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Another Links Page Question : Re: Another Links Page Question Server Time
10 Aug 2024 01:18:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another Links Page Question
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 1 Apr 2000 02:37:37
Message: <38e5a741@news.povray.org>
More than a dozen new ones does seem "sizable" for just 1 to 2 weeks.  I should
check into that 25 Most Recent part more often.  Only thing I see wrong with
making announcements every time there are so many additions is the extra effort
for you, otherwise I like to be nudged so I know about things so TIA if you do.
However I was thinking that if the home page at www.povray.org could display a
graphic and/or words to tell of such things with news flashes it could be all
the better.  Something to keep a sense of newness going there.

Bob