POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : ANNOUNCE version 6 of CMPEG front end : Re: ANNOUNCE version 6 of CMPEG front end Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:36:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ANNOUNCE version 6 of CMPEG front end
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 29 Mar 2000 19:59:50
Message: <38e2a706@news.povray.org>
Glad to see you got this far with it Sander.  I was perfectly happy before, now
I'm ecstatic.  Thanks once again.
It's really too bad the frame rates are fixed to those choices.  I keep wanting
a 15 fps animation since it takes less rendering and can still often look fine
if no fast object or camera motions are done.  This doesn't keep me from using
Cmpeg though because it's a quick encode and especially good with the easy 1-2-3
steps to create, build, and then view so simply.
I cannot lie though... I will use something else altogether if it's easier and
better and I can find such a thing.  Think that may not happen anytime soon.

Bob