POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Progam for rendering colour DXF : Re: Progam for rendering colour DXF Server Time
10 Aug 2024 01:25:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Progam for rendering colour DXF
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 28 Mar 2000 05:32:38
Message: <38e08a46@news.povray.org>
PSP 5.*, and maybe PSP 6.*, like I said before can at least open the DXF and
show wireframes in color, but not shaded polygons or the like.  And of course
you can't view from varying angles, far as I know.  Although it can give you an
idea of what's in a DXF file.  At $50 the PSP 5.0 I got was a great bargain.

Bob

"Dieter Gaffrey" <dga### [at] ufobi6uni-forstgwdgde> wrote in message

| You, too, say that crossroads supports colour.
| Well, obviouly not of dxf-files. And, it needed several minutes to load my 1.4
MB