POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Mark New links on Homepage : Re: Mark New links on Homepage Server Time
10 Aug 2024 01:23:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mark New links on Homepage
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 27 Mar 2000 17:04:13
Message: <38dfdadd@news.povray.org>
I have AniTMT bookmarked in IE.  And btw, sorry I never got to use it before the
21st.
I tried to do a search on "animation" and "animate" at www.povray.org and it
didn't show so I found I had to use just AniTMT and then it brought up two
results.  I don't search there very often but it does seem a bit quirky at
times.  But I really like that you can search by time among other things.
Just a thought here, since there's distributed network rendering with AniTMT
perhaps it could also go in the
http://www.povray.org/links/3D_Programs/POV-Ray_Unofficial_Patches_and_Front_End
_Programs/POV-Ray_Front_End_Programs/  area.  Or would that be pointless?
Hey, whoever's responsible for the search engine there I am forever grateful.

Bob