POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Camera Conundrum : Re: Camera Conundrum Server Time
10 Aug 2024 01:24:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Camera Conundrum
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 22 Mar 2000 21:50:24
Message: <38d98670@news.povray.org>
You lost me.  Nothing beyond a certain distance would show, is that the idea?
All I can say right now (hope I'm right too) is that you'll want to use at least
a 4 units wide by 3 units high bounding box whose inside face is at 0*z when the
camera is at -6.32*z and which has 'angle 36' in order to just cover the whole
area of a 'look_at <0,0,0>'.
Besides this, if this has anything to do with your question in the first place,
it seems you're wanting to bound the camera to the same area as the part of your
scene of which you wish to see exclusive of any other parts.
Did I make any sense?  Well, keep posting replies and maybe someone will get
somewhere with this.

Bob