POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : rhino to pov-ray exports : Re: rhino to pov-ray exports Server Time
10 Aug 2024 01:24:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: rhino to pov-ray exports
From: Mike Weber
Date: 22 Mar 2000 10:15:03
Message: <38d8e377$1@news.povray.org>
There's a setting in Rhino to reduce the number of triangles used to create
the pov file.  I remember this when I first used Rhino and had the same
problem.  I don't remember where in the menu options this setting resides,
but I do know its in there somewhere.

--
Mike

wk: mik### [at] pyxiscom  www.pyxis.com