POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : PCG Patrick's curve generator : Re: PCG Patrick's curve generator Server Time
8 Jul 2024 08:07:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PCG Patrick's curve generator
From: Chris Colefax
Date: 18 Mar 2000 21:50:14
Message: <38d44066@news.povray.org>
Steven Jones <ste### [at] tsncc> wrote:
> Yeah.  Chris Colefax's spline macro does that.  If Chris doesn't mind I
will
> email you a copy.

It's probably easiest if people get the current version of the Spline Macro
system from my site:

   http://www.geocities.com/ccolefax/spline

This basically counts as an 'unofficial' public release - I realised it was
getting a bit silly to email copies out to everyone who had asked for one,
and hopefully the feedback I receive from other users will motivate me
enough to create proper sample scenes/animations and more detailed technical
documentation...!