POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-file that crashes POV-Ray : Re: POV-file that crashes POV-Ray Server Time
10 Aug 2024 09:12:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-file that crashes POV-Ray
From: Alf Peake
Date: 18 Mar 2000 13:30:23
Message: <38d3cb3f@news.povray.org>
Povray official reports:
>[snip]
>Writing CW.ERR file....
>
>CauseWay error 09 : Unrecoverable exception. Program terminated.
>C:\DOS\povray\play>

I'm using Version 3.1g.msdos.wat-cwa, Celery 500, 128M ram and at this time from
w98SE's
full screen dos.  Can upload CW.ERR if asked.

Povray unofficial - no problems. This is on same box and setup as above but using:
>Persistence of Vision(tm) Ray Tracer v3.1g.dmp.0.4 (DosMegaPov 0.4).msdos.gcc
>This is an unofficial version (DosMegaPov) compiled by:
>Stuart Gibson (email: sgi### [at] sgibcouk)

Alf

http://www.peake42.freeserve.co.uk/
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Alf_Peake/