POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 3D Panoramas and Objects ala POV-Ray : Re: 3D Panoramas and Objects ala POV-Ray Server Time
10 Aug 2024 09:20:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3D Panoramas and Objects ala POV-Ray
From: Ron Parker
Date: 16 Mar 2000 08:24:54
Message: <38d0e0a6@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 15 Mar 2000 22:36:44 -0800, Jon A. Cruz wrote:
>Yes, they are being sued, but I personally feel it's a very frivolous
>lawsuit. Even worse than them getting sued by a large disabled-people's
>rights group for not having accessable software when they're in the middle
>of working with another large disabled-people's rights group to address
>that exact issue. Deep pockets are so tempting.

I can't comment much on this, but I'm reliably informed that the "working
with another large disabled-people's rights group" part started happening
just a couple days before the news of the NFB suit broke.  I suspect they
were closing the barn door after the horse had left.

Hey, whaddayaknow, now I have to disclaim even more than usual.  Any lawyers
who might be sniffing around, please check the .sig.

I'm not speaking for my employer, either.