POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : While we are talking about changes : Re: While we are talking about changes Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:22:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: While we are talking about changes
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 14 Mar 2000 09:03:36
Message: <38ce46b8@news.povray.org>
"Ron Parker" <ron### [at] povrayorg> wrote :
>  (In fact, I wish there were an alternate syntax for
> toruses that took a center and an axis so I could work with them without
having
> to wave my left hand around to figure out the rotations.)

    I have almost convinced my family and friends that waving your hands in
the air, staring into space and  even pounding one hand against your temple
while apparently grasping at and manipulating something invisible with your
eyes tightly shut is the way we communicate with the POVray Program Goddess.